Hello everyone, and welcome to my latest blog post, with a twist.
As the year 2012 draws to a close, I look back on the last few months this season in the EPL, and what is to come throughout the rest of the season, including transfer targets, goals of the season so far and predicted finishes.
- Swansea hit QPR 5-0 on the opening day and Fulham thrash Norwich 5-0 also.
- Michu scores a brace on his EPL debut
- Gera scores a "goal of the month" volley against Liverpool, as West Brom beat them 3-0
- Everton shock United with a 1-0 victory at home
- Manchester City comeback twice to draw 2-2 with Liverpool
- Southampton lose 2-1 lead in last 5 minutes at home to Manchester United, thanks to Robin van Persie
- Manchester City, Sunderland, Chelsea and Tottenham stay unbeaten throughout month
- Arsenal thrash Southampton 6-1 at The Emirates
- Manchester United dominate Wigan 4-0 at Old Trafford
- Tottenham provide a shock by beating Manchester United 3-2 at Old Trafford.
- Chelsea thrash Norwich 4-1 at Stamford Bridge, West Ham win 4-1 against Southampton
- Reading involved in 3-3 draw with Fulham
- Chelsea beat London rivals Tottenham 4-2.
- Merseyside derby between Everton and Liverpool ends 2-2
- Chelsea lose 3-2 dramatically against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge
Sir Alex Ferguson - Manchester United
Juan Mata - Chelsea
- United beat Arsenal 2-1 at Old Trafford in a crunch match with striker Robin van Persie scoring against his old club
- United come back from 2-0 down away from home at Aston Villa to win 3-2 thanks to a double by Javier Hernandez and an own goal
- Arsenal draw 3-3 at home with Fulham
- Stoke midfielder Charlie Adam scores his first goal for his new club against QPR
- Norwich shock Manchester United with a 1-0 win at home thanks to Antony Pilkington
- Arsenal come back from 1-0 down at home to beat Tottenham 5-2 in the traditional North London derby
- City thrash Aston Villa 5-0 at home, with two goals each from Aguero and Tevez, and a goal from Silva
- Chelsea draw 3 times throughout month against Swansea, Manchester City and Fulham, before losing 2-1 to West Brom. Roberto Di Matteo is sacked as Chelsea manager and is replaced by Rafael Benitez after a poor run of results
- QPR manager Mark Hughes is sacked on the 24th of November after no wins throughout SEASON, and is replaced by Harry Redknapp.
|Against the odds: West Brom manager Steve Clarke pulled his side into the top 4 in November.|
|Talisman: Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini picked up the Player of The Month award.|
- United beat Reading 4-3 away from home
- West Ham give new manager Benitez more trouble after beating Chelsea 3-1 at home
- Michu scores twice to win match for Swansea at The Emirates against a weak Arsenal side
- Torres scores twice as Chelsea beat Sunderland 3-1 away from home for Benitez' first win as manager
- Dramatic Manchester derby sees Manchester United striker Robin van Persie score a winning free-kick in the last minute in 3-2 win
- Benteke and Weimann partner up to give Aston Villa a shock 3-1 win over Liverpool
- Arsenal smash Reading 5-2, and Liverpool thrash Fulham 4-0
- Gareth Barry scores a last-minute winning header for Manchester City to sink Reading
- Chelsea record the largest scoreline in the League with 8-0 win over Aston Villa
- Stoke beat Liverpool 3-1 at home, Tottenham outplay Villa with a 4-0 win
- Winger Adam Johnson scores against his former club to win 1-0 for Sunderland against Manchester City
- Arsenal thrash Newcastle 7-3, with Walcott scoring a hat-trick, Stoke comeback from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 with Southampton to keep unbeaten home run intact
|Startlet: Arsenal want to sign Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha this transfer window.|
|Barcelona forward David Villa is interested in moving to England, and he isn't being played at Barca..|
|Demba Ba has scored 13 goals this season in the EPL, and is wanted by Arsenal and Chelsea.|
|Back again? Henry is training with Arsenal, and Wenger may offer him a return back to The Gunners for his 3rd spell.|
(MORE TO FOLLOW SOON)